MODERN HIGH SYSTEM BANANA PRODUCTION GREENHOUSE PROJECT
WHY SHOULD I INVEST IN BANANA GREENHOUSE PROJECT?
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJECT
- The subject and the scope of the investment
- In general, large investment firms, foreign funds and domestic investments are using banana greenhouse as means for investment due to timely return on investment, permanence of profit, very low risk rate, its controllable state, actual government support, absence of market shortage and many other similar reasons.
- The desire to make a stronger structure of its own economy whilst contributing to the economy of the investor.
- It will contribute to the economy of its region and overall country economy by obtaining more products and of high quality.
- The controlled regulations of undercover cultivation for the greenhouse will be appropriate for the conditions of the region and the environment, thus preventing the development of conditions for the survival of diseases and pests, thus enabling the use of less pesticides. This situation will reflect positively on exports and human health.ri
- There is no problem in terms of the market. The areas are ideal for greenhouse cultivation as of regional conditions.
- Investment Location
- Our projects are located in Anamur, on land plots that are suitable for greenhouse construction and have no water problems. The lands also have no road problems.
- Investment Period: return on investment in 3 to 7 years and your lifetime earnings continue.
- End time of the project: in 2 months the greenhouses are delivered with planted seedlings.
- Choice of a right place: Anamur
- Project drawing: It is done and followed up by our company.
- Construction time: Two months
- Planting of seedlings: The seedlings are ready by the end of the construction.
- Bananas per dunam: 200 bananas are planted.
- Agricultural engineers will work: 1 agricultural engineer will work after the project is completed
- How many greenhouse workers will work: One greenhouse worker will work for every 10 decares (dunams)
- Seedling and planting: Tissue Culture Banana Sapling
- Average harvest time: 1 year
PRODUCTION PER DUNAM
- Average Output: 10,000 kg / 1 decare (dunam)
- Average estimated Sales: 4.5-5.00 TL / kg
- Return from decare/dunam: 45,000-50,000TL / decare / dunam (gross - without cutting expenses)
- Contemplated Financial Resources
- Core Resources
- Turkey gives support loan with 5% interest to the banana production.
- In case our credit is approved, approximately 50-75% of the investment amount is provided by the Ziraat Bank of the Turkish Republic, and 25% -50% of the remaining portion will be provided from the manufacturer's own resources.
- Project Amount
- Cost of 1 greenhouse dunam : 100.000 TL
- 50-75% of the cost will be covered by Bank Credit and the rest will be covered by individual equity capital.
- Market Research
- Undercover cultivation brings a lot of profit to our banana producer. The future of this product is extremely bright. With the suitability of climatic conditions and improved farming techniques, Turkey takes place amongst worlds important undercover cultivated banana producers and its share is increasing day by day.
- The sale price of the products grown in greenhouses varies according to the season and need and it especially increases in winter months.
TECHNICAL DETAILS OF THE PROJECT
- Characteristics of the Project Site
- Characteristics of Ownership
- The land that is planned for the greenhouse should be the land owner's own land.
- Properties of Greenhouse Construction Materials
- All materials used in greenhouse construction are TSE certified. The plastic cover material of the greenhouse is perennial. It also has UV + IR additive and features heat preservation. The quality of used iron and all other similar materials will not prevent greenhouse illumination, will not host diseases and pests or create appropriate environment for them to occur.
- Quality of Soil
- Planting areas are flat ground land. Soil is fertile. There is no shortage of groundwater in the greenhouse area. However, in order to increase the quality of growing , agricultural manure support will be provided to the land in question. Before the planting, soil samples will be taken from the potential greenhouse field and the results of soil analysis will be evaluated according to the banana production, and the fertilization program will be prepared and implemented by consultants who are employed within the company or who offer consultancy services.
- The region where the greenhouse will be installed has a typical Mediterranean climate. The climate provides an ideal environment for undercover banana cultivation. It is suitable for the cultivation of Grand Nain, Azman and Bodur azman sorts of banana.
- In addition to that, greenhouses are indoor and their climate conditions such as humidity, temperature and wind can be intervened and the planned greenhouse central heating system is suitable for use. Also, the heat requirements of the plants intended to be grown in the greenhouse are met naturally in winter period (except for a certain period). In cases when the required temperature cannot be achieved, the needed heat will be provided by heating methods.
- Again, especially in winter nights, the heat curtain should be used for the greenhouse heat temperature storage. In hot summer days, the construction of the greenhouse and the building materials are suitable for the use of shade cover to decrease the excess light and the temperature inside the greenhouse. There is no shortage of irrigation water in the region. In addition, greenhouse cultivation is applied in the areas where the project has been implemented for years.
- Seedlings are planted at different times according to the cultivation period, the product type and sort of crops to be grown. Usually the planting period of Bananas is available for 12 months.The best planting time for the greenhouse banana production is September-October, suitable planting plans are applied for the harvest to continue for 12 months. Ready seedlings produced by tissue culture are generally used in our region in planting. Seedlings are removed from flowerpots and are planted in soil. Between 170-200 of seedlings are being planted per dunam.
- Production of seedlings: Tissue culture (TC): Vegetative and generative production techniques are used in plant growth. The tissue culture technique, one of the vegetative production techniques, can be defined as the production of new tissues, plants or plant products from the cells, tissues or organs of plants in laboratories and sterile conditions in an artificial nutrient environment. In this method, a new plant-forming property of a plant cell is used (so called plant totipotensi).
FINANCIAL SIDE OF THE PROJECT
- Project Expenses
- Fixed Investment Expenses
- Research Project Expenses
- Estimated costs of the planned high system greenhouse in the structure in question are provided below.
- Greenhouse measurements: This is the area due to the plot shape and the greenhouse shape.
- GREENHOUSE ROOF HEIGHT (Arch Height): 8m
- SLOT HEIGHT: 6m
- BLOCK WIDTH: 6m
- NUMBER OF BLOCKS: 300
- GREENHOUSE AREA: Optional
- TOTAL 1 PIECE OF GREENHOUSE AREA: Starts from 1 dunam and goes with no limits.
- GREENHOUSE EXPLORATION SUMMARY
- Irrigation System Expenses
- Irrigation system is a drip irrigation system and will be installed by our company.
- The price of a seedling this year is 11 TL (Turkish Lira).
- In addi;on, the manufacturer will also receive seedlings support.
CERTIFIED PLANT USAGE SUPPORT:
- In vineyard/garden facili;es, a certain amount specified per decare is paid for the following species in the usage of standard and cer;fied plants/seedlings produced locally.
- Type of support for standard ones: 100 TL per decare
- Type of support for cer;fied ones: 400 TL per decare
- PROJECT EVALUATION (based on 45 decares/dunams taken as an example)
- Total Operating Income = 10,000 kg * 4,5 TL = 45,000 TL * 45 DA = 2,025,000 TL
- Total Greenhouse Construction Cost = 4,500,000 TL
- If 35% of the income obtained from the greenhouse will be allocated for operating costs and expenses
- 2,025,000 * 35% = 708,750 TL Production costs
- 2,025,000 – 708,750 TL = 1,316,250 TL Estimated Annual Profit
- Since the land value of the greenhouse is very valuable in terms of banana cultivation, it is increasing every year in parallel with the supplydemand relationship.